Monday 12 March 2012

2 People 1 Life – Costa Rica Wedding

 

2 People 1 Life – Costa Rica Wedding

We found the florists and luckily the lady was both helpful and fast and she whipped us up a small bouquet and a buttonhole in no time at all.

"Before we begin, I wish to let you know how delighted I am that you have chosen my beautiful country for this most special ceremony and I sincerely hope that the beauty, warmth and peace of this land remains with you long afterwards and throughout your marriage"

We didn't even notice Kevin or Christina as they must have ran around the aeroplane taking snaps of us grinning at each other like lunatics!

I loved that Kezirah talked of the very reason we are doing this trip, the reason being to embrace the one culture and tradition that the whole world shares

2 People 1 Life – Costa Rica Wedding



Trade News selected by Local Linkup on 12/03/2012